Chair, New Brunswick Business Council (NBBC) and CEO of Corey Nutrition CompanyLee has been a member of NBBC for over five years and the chairman since 2018. He’s confident the Council can grow New Brunswick-based businesses—and our province as a whole.
In 1982, Lee founded Corey Nutrition Company, which has since become a booming international pet food company. Over thirty-five years later, Corey Nutrition is still the friendly, family-owned & operated business known for its nutritionally-superior brands: Inukshuk Professional Dog Food, Corey North Paw and ProSeries. It serves loyal, local customers alongside customers in over a dozen countries around the globe.
Lee is a graduate of the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD) and has many years of leadership experience, including:
- Chairman of the Board, Fredericton Convention Center
- Chairman of the Board, Research and Productivity Council (RPC)
- Director (Advisory Committee) Huntsman Marine Science Center
- Director Canadian Aquaculture Association
- Board of Directors (Treasurer), Enterprise Fredericton
- Board of Directors, YMCA Fredericton
He lives in Fredericton, New Brunswick with his wife, Jane, and their black lab, Miller. He has four children: Emily, Jack, Mike, and Dave. Both Emily and Jack have chosen to follow in their father’s footsteps, working to build the Corey Nutrition brand.
On his free time, Lee likes beekeeping and playing acoustic guitar.