President & CEO, New Brunswick Business CouncilAdrienne is a seasoned organizational leader and experienced senior manager with over 20 years of experience in the public and private sectors. Since 2015, she has led the Council in its work to champion change and promote economic and social policy debate and development in New Brunswick.
Adrienne is known for her strong ability to balance long-term goals and priorities with immaculate focus on stakeholder engagement, collaboration and community building. She’s won several awards, including the 2018 Public Policy Forum’s Frank McKenna Award for her outstanding contribution to public policy.
Adrienne has an impressive list of achievements, including:
- MBA from the University of New Brunswick + BSc from Dalhousie University
- Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 in 2009
- Chief Operating Officer, Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Senior Leadership and Executive Roles with Aliant, xwave and Ambir
- Queen’s University’s Executive Education Program
- Board of Directors, Assomption Vie
- Board of Directors, Atlantic Cancer Research Institute
- Board of Directors, Learning Disabilities Association of New Brunswick
- Co-Chair, Envision Riverview Sustainability Committee
- Institute of Corporate Directors’ Not-For-Profit Governance Program
During Adrienne’s free time, she practices yoga, simple living and mindfulness and loves to take in the beautiful hiking trails throughout New Brunswick.