The New Brunswick Business Council wants NB entrepreneurs to get to market faster and stronger than their competition. We want to provide an edge that will help them win in the global marketplace and in turn grow our provincial economy. NB entrepreneurs have told us of the importance of frank, timely feedback on their products and solutions, and the value of having first customers who will support their development.
Members of the New Brunswick Business Council also believe strongly in the importance of staying competitive. We know that successful companies are always alert to potential new technologies and solutions that could make them faster, better, safer, more profitable. That’s why we’ve formed the NB Early Adopters Team, a group of business leaders who want to get the first crack at innovations NB entrepreneurs are building and taking to market.
The Council is recruiting new teammates and players for the Early Adopters Team.
- a decision maker for a company with operations in New Brunswick?
- someone who's constantly looking for ways to make their company better?
- someone who wants to support New Brunswick entrepreneurs?
If you answered yes to these questions, contact Adrienne today to join the Business Council's Early Adopters Team! Early adoper team members will meet annually with the Business Council.
- an entrepreneur with a product or service that needs validation and from potential customers?
- ready to implement and iterate your offering in partnership with a first customer?
- committed to operating your business in Atlantic Canada?
If you answered yes to these questions, contact Adrienne today to get on the fast-track to market entry success!